Additional Resources ______________________________________________ Greg's Favorite Reads
- Fisher, Roger and Scott Brown. Getting Together: Building Relationships as We Negotiate. Boston: Houghton Mifflin & Co., 1988.
- Fisher, Roger and William Ury. Getting to Yes. Boston: Houghton Mifflin & Co., 1991.
- Patterson, Kerry, Joseph Grenny, Ron McMillan and Al Switzler. Crucial Accountability: Tools for Resolving Violated Expectations, Broken Commitments, and Bad Behavior. New York: McGraw Hill. 2013.
- Patterson, Kerry, Joseph Grenny, Ron McMillan and Al Switzler. Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes are High. New York: McGraw Hill. 2002
- Stavros, Jackie, Cheri Torres. Conversations Worth Having: Using Appreciative Inquiry to Fuel Productive and Meaningful Engagement. Berrett Koehler, 2018
- Stone, Douglas, Bruce Patton and Sheila Heen. Difficult Conversations: How to Discuss What Matters Most. New York: Penquin Books, 1999.
- Bridges, William. Managing Transition: Making the Most of Change, Da Capo Press, 2009.
- Brown, Tim. Change by Design: How Design Thinking Transforms Organizations and Inspires Innovation. Harper Business, 2009.
- Fullan, Michael. Leading in a Culture of Change. Jossey-Bass, 2001.
- Kegan, Robert and Lisa Laskow Lahey. Immunity to Change: How to Overcome It and Unlock the Potential in Yourself and Your Organization. Boston: Harvard Press, 2009.
- Kotter, John. Leading Change. Boston: Harvard Business School Press, 1996.
- Cloke, Kenneth. The Crossroads of Conflict: A Journey Into the Heart of Dispute Resolution. Janis Publications Inc., 2006.
- Mayer, Bernard. The Dynamics of Conflict Resolution: A Practitioners Guide. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 2000.
- Mayer, Bernard. Staying with Conflict: A Strategic Approach to Ongoing Disputes. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 2009.
- Rothman, Jay. Resolving Identity-Based Conflict in Nations, Organizations and Communities. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 1997.
- Bohm, David. On Dialogue. London: Routledge, 1996.
- Elinor, Linda and Glenna Gerard. Dialogue: Rediscovering the Transforming Power of Conversation. New York: John Wiley and Sons, Inc. 1998.
- Isaacs, William. Dialogue and the Art of Thinking Together. New York: Currency. 1999.
- Tannen, Deborah. The Argument Culture: Moving from Debate to Dialogue. New York: Random House, 1998.
- Dukes, Franklin E., Marina A. Piscolish, John B. Stephens. Reaching for Higher Ground I Conflict Resolution: Tools for Powerful Groups and Communities. Jossey-Bass, 2000.
- Kaner, Sam, Lenny Lind, Catherine Toldi, Sarah Fisk, Duane Berger. Facilitators Guide to Participatory Decision-Making. New Society Publishers, 1996.
- Parker, Priya. The Art of Gathering: How We Meet and Why It Matters. Riverhead Books, 2018.
- Schwarz, Roger M. The Skilled Facilitator: Practical Wisdom for Developing Effective Groups. Jossey-Bass, 1994.
- Gerzon, Mark. Leading Through Conflict: How Successful Leaders Transform Differences Into Opportunities. Boston: Harvard Business School Press, 2006.
- Goleman, Daniel, Richard Boyatzis, Annie McKee. Primal Leadership: Realizing the Power of Emotional Intelligence. Harvard Business Review Press, 2002.
- Heifetz, Ronald. Leadership Without Easy Answers. Harvard University Press, 1994.
- Heifetz, Ronald, Marty Linsky. Leadership on the Line: Staying Alive Through the Dangers of Leadership. Harvard Business Review Press, 2002.
- Kouzes, James and Barry Posner. A Leaders Legacy. Jossey- Bass, 2006.
- Kouzes, James and Barry Posner. The Leadership Challenge. John Wiley and Sons, Inc. 2007.
- Fisher, Roger and Daniel Shapiro. Beyond Reason: Using Emotions as You Negotiate. Viking Penguin, 2005.
- Fisher, Roger and William Ury. Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In. Penquin Books, 1991.
- Ury, William. Getting Past No. New York: Bantam Books, 1991
- Ury, William. The Power of a Positive No: How to Say No and Still Get to Yes. Bantam, 2000.
- Baruch Bush, Robert A., Joseph Folger. The Promise of Mediation: Responding to Conflict Through Empowerment and Recognition. Jossey-Bass, 1994.
- Bowling, Daniel, David Hoffman. Bringing Peace into the Room: How the Personal Qualities of the Mediator Impact the Process of Conflict Resolution. San Francisco: John Wiley and Sons, Inc., 2003.
- Cloke, Kenneth. Mediating Dangerously: The Frontiers of Conflict Resolution. Jossey-Bass, 2001.
- Lang, Michael, Alison Taylor. The Making of a Mediator: Developing Artistry in Practice. Jossey-Bass, 2000.
- Winslade, John, Gerald Monk. Narrative Mediation: A New Approach to Conflict Resolution. Jossey-Bass, 2000.
- Winslade, John, Gerald Monk. Practicing Narrative Mediation: Loosening the Grip of Conflict. Jossey-Bass, 2008.
- Berger, Warren. A More Beautiful Question: The Power of Inquiry to Spark Breakthrough Ideas. Bloomsbury, 2014.